Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Owl Anniversary

When I found this ribbon in the store today, I had to have it.  Pretty sure I am going to have to go back and buy the entire spool!
Anyways, I had no idea what I wanted to pair it with so I went online for the 1st time to twopeas and looked at the Hero Arts Digi Kits.  I've done quite a bit of digital scrapbooking but never anything with Hero Arts or on a card.  I'm in LOVE!  When I saw these owls (from the Just for You kit), not to mention the rest of the kit, I had to have them!

I printed the owls out on some old resume paper, so they actually have some texture too.  

And just an FYI, I bought LOTS of amazing ribbon at the store today, so join me as a follower and stay tuned!
Thanks for looking!

Supplies:  Hero Arts Just for You, Glossy Accents, Bazzill Paper, Vellum

2 comments:

Robin K. said...

That ribbon is fabulous! Love your owl couple - cute!

joy said...

Yes, I love that ribbon too! You really need the whole spool. I've never done digital, but you have made such a cute card with this kit.