Monday, July 2, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks July Trend Watch


***This is my 2nd post of the day.*** 
***To find my Avocado Arts guest designer post, scroll down, or click here.***

It's time for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. 
The first week of the month is the trend watch challenge!
 Here is this week's trend watch photo:


I was really inspired by the red and white and even the little bit of black in the logo/title.
I also went with the food theme too!

Here's my card: 
I trimmed some patterned paper and cardstock and then masked the ant to stamp the watermelon.    

I used the following Paper Smooches stamps: 
Alfresco: Ant, Watermelon
Word Salad: Sentiment

Be sure to stop by the rest of the Paper Smooches Sparks DT members blogs to see what they've created and leave them some love. 

This weeks Sparks challenge ends July 8th so get stamping!  
Can't wait to see what you create! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Jean said...

This card is perfect in so many ways - just adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Gabi MeWi said...

Adorable cute...

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ADDDDDDDDDDDDORABLE! I love that paper and the little ant! FUN FUN design! YOU ROCK:)

andie smith. said...

sooo super cute! :)

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Love the colours and the CAS design!

Jackie Rockwell said...

So crisp and bold and that little ant just cracks me up! Super sweet card Heather!!!