Thursday, December 12, 2013

Love Pocket card

Happy Thursday friends!  I feel like I've been in a bubble, I've been so busy at work, I haven't had much time to create.  That pesky day job!  Anyways, I'm sharing this card here today! (It's also over on the Avery Elle blog!) 
To create my card, I used lots of layered die cuts from the new Avery Elle Pinked dies.  I love die sets like these because they really are so versatile!  Here I used the largest die and turned it sideways on my card base.  The Love Notes Pocket dies are fantastic for including a note or even a little gift card.  I used the new Simply Said: Love dies for the sentiment.  

Supplies:



5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I am in love with that Love die! It is just gorgeous and love all the dies you combined on this card!

Shannon J said...

Ohhh, how appropriate, because I "love" your card! Am I sounding like a broken record yet?!! I really do love everything you do!!!

Jennifer said...

Very lovely...that die is awesome!

Cindy Lovell said...

Perfect! Beautiful layering...i love all the dies you've used!!

Nina Yang said...

Absolutely LOVE this card, Heather!