Sunday, December 1, 2013

Merry Christmas

Yay!  I'm so happy December is here!  I love Christmas so it's hard for me to wait to decorate the house. 

Since I've had family in town, I haven't had much time to create.  So, I thought I'd pop in and share another publication.  This card was published in Paper Crafts magazine Holiday Cards & More, Vol 8.  It's full of ideas for cards but also gift wraps, food wraps, gifts, and even home decor.  If you're looking for some inpiration, you can pick your copy HERE.  
I love how the woodgrain paper adds so much interest to a rather simple card.  
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!   

Supplies:
(Don't forget - Ellen Hutson: 15% off with code anniv2013 through midnight PST on Dec 2nd, 2013)


1 comment:

Shannon J said...

Okay, I totally love it (obvi!)...!!!