Friday, July 4, 2014

A card and a DISCOUNT CODE

Hello and HAPPY 4th of JULY to my fellow Americans!!!  I managed to sneak a little crafting time in this morning and came up with a card I'm sharing down below...

Ellen Hutson is offering a 20% off discount code in honor of today's holiday! YAY for 4th of July and YAY sales!  For all your shopping needs (and to see a few exclusions) check out Ellen Hutson!  Just enter in the code JULY414 at checkout!

A few things to check out...
* I just ordered THIS stamp set.  I've been lusting after it!
* I forgot to order THIS so I'm off to place another order!
* A huge order of THESE just arrived the other day - you need one!
* The stamp set I drew, Storybook, is back in stock and I'd love to see what you create with it!
THIS is the tool you never knew you needed but you absolutely do!

Now to my card...
I used a bunch of my favorite Mama Elephant stamps and my Avery Elle ink to create this card.  
The bows - eek!  I love having this little die! 


Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!

No comments: