Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Go to Gal Designer Challenge: Fancy Pants

Hip hip hooray!  Well, it's not quite the last Wednesday of the month but June got a little busy so we pushed it out - you know what that means?  It means it's time for a Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine Go-to Gal Designer Challenge and this month it's all about Fancy Pants Designs!

I have to admit I'm pretty excited to have a chance to focus on Fancy Pants!  I've played a lot with their goodies lately - I love them so much. 

For today, I played with the Burlap & Bouquets collection to come up with this card.  
LOVE all these fabulous patterned papers and ephemera so much.  I wish I had more time but work has had me SLAMMED. 

Now it's off to see what the other Go-to Gals have cooked up with Fancy Pants Designs

Heather Campbell <-- That's me!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Cool card - love the feather accents!! Looks so awesome - way to rock it!!

Unknown said...

That arrow paper is adorable and calling my name! Love your card and the feathers too!

Jingle said...

Wow! This is really pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

What an amazing card and a super pretty collection from Fancy Pants!