Friday, November 14, 2014

Alpine Carolers

Oh goodness, this post is so long over due!  It's had these cards done for such a long time and I love them so much - I just haven't had a spare minute to get these uploaded into blog-land!  

My darling and extremely creative friend Elena Roussakis illustrated the new Alpine Carolers set for Mama Elephant and oh my goodness is it ever cute! 
Adorable, right? 

Anyways... here are a few cards with it! 
I stamped and die cut all the adorable carolers and then colored them in with my Copics.   All of these images were so easy and fun to color!  I'm one happy crafter!

I want this coat!  (The one with the ears!) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Two really sweet cards, Heather! Your coloring is perfect! These little carolers sure make a festive card! Very cute. Bev

Ashley M said...

Cuuuute! If I ever find that coat...I'm getting it for you! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! You did Elena's set good! I love these sweet singers, and I love your new blog look!!!

Kara said...

adorable!