Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Essentials by Ellen - Stay Golden

Hey everyone!

I've got pineapples on the brain - I'm headed to Hawaii for Spring Break tomorrow (eeeep bring on the SUN!!!).  I cannot wait to devour my fair share of pineapples.  So, it's only natural I'd pull out the Essentials by Ellen Stay Golden stamp set.
To create my card, I stamped the pineapples across the bottom of my card and then added some finishing die cut details along the top and bottom of my panel.  I used my favorite Essentials by Ellen Linen cardstock - it's got the slightest text that it really makes solid images look really need with a slightly added distressing.  

The patterned paper poking from the bottom is from Pattern Happy - which is new at the Ellen Hutson store. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!
Have a great day!

Supplies:


3 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

I like those pineapples!

Laurel said...

Love it!

Marlena M. said...

My island home! Wonderful card~have a safe trip!